1. Every athlete is allowed to apply for the NSK subsidy for three disciplines. This could be different NSKs (for example NSK weg and NSK cross) or different disciplines (for example javelin throw and long jump).
2. Uros compensates the registration fee to a maximum of €5 per discipline or NSK.
3. The request for the subsidy has to be handed to the treasurer of MSAV Uros.
4. If a subsidy is received from the MUSST, Uros does not give a subsidy anymore. The athlete has to choose from which organization he wants to get his subsidy.
5. The subsidy request must be submitted within one month after the NSK. A certificate of enrolment and payment and the result should be included as well.
6. When the maximum of €200,- of subsidies is reached, no subsidies can be payed anymore.
7. For the NSK Teams means, subsidy will be requested at the MUSST, so Uros does not pay for it. The same holds for the Batavierenrace and the Hart van Brabantloop.
8. When there is some money left at the end of the year, this can be used for the NSK Ekiden (usually in the beginning of June).